One of the things that I like most about having a site like this is being able to publicly thank the people who have reported bugs or made sweet suggestions.
- The journal now contains a bit more guidance at low levels and will exclaim when I think you might want to look at it, thanks to the suggestions of Alturin. Welcome aboard!
- On the long time side of things, scrap metal now drops in all runs if you have a recyclonizer. Good suggestion, Lxndr!
- The login page now displays errors properly if you enter bad credentials. Good eyes, erfMoratorium.
- The guards at the space station now notice stowaways. Good catch, hoyifung04.
- Corrected an issue with stuns not closing openings properly, resulting in infinite puns. Thank you, xKiv for saving us all from a punny fate.
- The Nostronomian Sleepwalker is now, appropriately, not copyable. Thanks for trying that out, Patojonas.
- And special thanks to hoyifung04 for helping me track down a bunch of broken copyright notices!
Thanks to the dev team for helping get the new Openings system, well, open and our moderators for keeping chat awesome so I can focus on the rest of this list :)
And, lastly, thanks to Hoyifung04, OldJanitor, and Patojonas for smashing some typos.